How to Change a Bluehost DNS Entry
Records can be edited and deleted by clicking on the links next to each record listed in the DNS Zone Editor. Please note that you must have an active hosting account to utilize custom DNS Records.
- Log into your Bluehost Control Panel
- Select the "DNS Zone Editor" icon in the "Domains" section
- Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box
- Scroll down to the heading named "Add DNS Record"
- In the "Host Record" field, enter the desired record name
- Leave the "TTL" field at it's default setting
- Select the proper entry type for your application, from the drop-down labeled "Type"
- In the "Points To" field, enter 220.127.116.11 (the IP address)
- Other fields may appear depending on the type of record you are creating
- Click on the"Add Record" button to create the record
For more information, click here